SUNSHINE GLAMPING RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This rental agreement is between you (RENTER) and the rental company (SUNSHINE GLAMPING). The EQUIPMENT is defined as all tents, beds, bedding, lanterns and other items owned by SUNSHINE GLAMPING.
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented EQUIPMENT during the terms of the rental at their own cost and expense. They shall keep the EQUIPMENT in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted. RENTER shall use the EQUIPMENT in a safe and appropriate manner and shall comply with and conform to all national, state, municipal, and other laws, ordinances and regulations in any way relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the EQUIPMENT.
2. The RENTER shall pay SUNSHINE GLAMPING full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any EQUIPMENT which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any EQUIPMENT which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. SUNSHINE GLAMPING’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the EQUIPMENT from the address of the RENTER or the location shown herein as the place of use of the EQUIPMENT without prior written approval of SUNSHINE GLAMPING. The RENTER shall inform SUNSHINE GLAMPING of the exact location of the event where the EQUIPMENT shall be delivered and set up. The location must be approved by SUNSHINE GLAMPING.
4. The EQUIPMENT shall be delivered to RENTER’s designated event location and collected by SUNSHINE GLAMPING at the end date and time. Rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the event ends early, or the EQUIPMENT is unused for any period of time.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented EQUIPMENT or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned EQUIPMENT by SUNSHINE GLAMPING does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights SUNSHINE GLAMPING has under the rental agreement.
6. The RENTER shall allow SUNSHINE GLAMPING to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented EQUIPMENT. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, SUNSHINE GLAMPING, and their agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented EQUIPMENT is stored or used at all time and recover the rented EQUIPMENT.
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented EQUIPMENT in any way. SUNSHINE GLAMPING may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. SUNSHINE GLAMPING makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented EQUIPMENT, except that SUNSHINE GLAMPING shall replace the EQUIPMENT with identical or similar EQUIPMENT if the EQUIPMENT fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming EQUIPMENT.
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds SUNSHINE GLAMPING harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, expenses and costs incurred by SUNSHINE GLAMPING in protecting its rights under this rental agreement, and for any action taken to collect any amounts due to SUNSHINE GLAMPING under this rental agreement. The terms of this Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Mendocino County, California.
11. SUNSHINE GLAMPING may be unable to set up the EQUIPMENT safely at RENTER’s designated event location, due to wind, weather or other hazardous conditions. If RENTER is immediately available via phone, a nearby alternate location may be acceptable, as determined by SUNSHINE GLAMPING. If not possible, RENTER may be eligible for a partial refund, minus labor and mileage, as determined by SUNSHINE GLAMPING.
12. Please no smoking in our tents. The bedding is highly flammable. This is for your safety.
13. The RENTER is required to secure their own insurance policy covering personal injuries. SUNSHINE GLAMPING is not responsible for any injuries, theft or other events that may occur.
14. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon completion of rental payment transaction. This Agreement may not be modified, amended or waived, except by a written instrument duly executed by SUNSHINE GLAMPING.